I loved eating watermelon off the rind as a kid. I use to love the feeling of the cold, juicy liquid dripping down my hands. Now that I’m an adult living in a cramped apartment, I can’t imagine giving my little one a slice of watermelon on the rind. There’s just not room for the mess.
When we invented the Taco Grip, I was so excited when I thought of using it to eat whole slices of watermelon. It’s very simple to do, and a very clean way to eat watermelon. Just follow these simple slicing instructions:
1 small watermelon
1 Taco Grip for each person
1. Cut the watermelon into 1 inch slices.
2. Cut around the rim of the watermelon as close the the rind as possible.
3. Cut the watermelon in half.
4. Place the watermelon into the Taco Grip and hold vertically.
5. Eat the watermelon, and then drink all the juice!
Really simple! For a cold, summer treat, place the watermelon slices in the freezer for 30 minutes.